Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: The 2004 Line-up confirmed and rumors...

  1. #21
    bonedust
    Guest bonedust's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by chaserfan:
    way too many sports as compared to the others forums
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i thought the same thing chaser, but when you consider all the sports are planned out way ahead of time, it makes sense. if a movie license is in the works they have to keep it hush hush. so, i think as time progesses they numbers will even out


    and figgy.....YES YOU!!!!!!!!

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Genetic Disposition's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    get used to it chaser. When we were at the studio, it seemed like 60-75% of the total McF output these days is sports. Personally, I am fine with it. My storage space is all used up, and I can't afford to buy too many toys these days, so I just make sure to make my toy purcases count nowadays...

  3. #23
    Inactive Member TheRedneckS.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    528
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm 99% sure nascar 2 is a go.

  4. #24
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Street Worm:
    [QB]
    hard to believe it's been 10 years so far!
    QB]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's for sure, seems like just the other day I picked up the first Spawn figure at my local K-Mart, which no longer even exists!
    forums

  5. #25
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Amen to that... I still remember the car ride home from Toys R Us, bag in hand with 3 Spawn Series 1 and 2 Medieval Spawns!!

  6. #26
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by chaserfan:
    way too many sports as compared to the others [img]frown.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Absolutely...

    Just think though - there's a sucker born every minute...


    ...

    ...

    ...

    ...

    and that's a LOT of sports boarders! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    But I agree... whatever keep them in business making my Spawn toys!!!

  7. #27
    bonedust
    Guest bonedust's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by TheRedneckS.G.:
    I'm 99% sure nascar 2 is a go.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">you think it will make it out this year?

  8. #28
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Well, so far my confirmed McToys will be:
    S 25
    S 26
    Elvis '68
    A vs.P
    Earnhardt Boxed Set
    Probably the 12" Gene Simmons (even though I would like to see a different band member done in the 12" format, like Ace or Paul.)
    Probably Kiss, I keep saying "enough already" but
    I always end up buying the damned things.
    Others still have a good chance, I just have to see them: Monsters 3, TS3, Conan, NASCAR 2 etc..

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *deleted out double post*

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 03, 2004 01:36 PM: Message edited by: Drau ]</font>

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Entertainment Earth has the following:

    NFL 8 (Oct)
    NFL 3" 1 (April)
    MLB Cooperstown (Sept)
    MLB 9 (May)
    MLB 10 (August)
    MLB 3" 2 (April)
    S25 (March)
    Creech (April)
    Monsters 3 (June)
    Elvis 68 Special (April)
    Conan 1 (August)
    Elvis Vegas (August)
    T.S. 3 (July)
    NBA 6 (March)
    NHL 3" 1 (March)
    MLB 8 (March)
    MLB 3" 1 (April)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •